NeoForm™ Annuloplasty Ring
Geometrically designed to restore leaflet coaptation and reduce mitral regurgitation (caused by the enlargement of the left ventricle).
- Geometric design to address ischemic mitral regurgitation caused by deformation of the mitral valve.
- By displacing the posterior annulus upward and inward, the NeoForm Annuloplasty Ring is designed to counteract the tethering forces
responsible for chronic ventricular remodeling.
- Unique braided sewing cuff provides improved needle penetration.
- The ring holder is removed with two cuts.
- Sizers and handles are universal and interchangeable with Genesee BioMedical Annuloplasty Accessories.
NeoForm™ Annuloplasty Rings
Rings are available in four sizes 26, 28, 30 and 32.
Catalog Number Description
- 4200-26 NeoForm™ 26 Ring with Holder
- 4200-28 NeoForm™ 28 Ring with Holder
- 4200-30 NeoForm™ 30 Ring with Holder
- 4200-32 NeoForm™ 32 Ring with Holder