Working With Us
Genesee BioMedical, Inc. is committed to providing innovative high quality products that meet or exceed the expectations of our customers. At Genesee, our employees are truly our most valued asset and each employee contributes directly to our growth and success. We are committed to the full utilization of our workforce and to creating an exciting yet challenging environment that will allow every employee to achieve his or her greatest potential.
Current Job Listings
General Accountant (Full-Time)
- Assist with in-house accounting tasks such as:
- Managing AP
- Managing AR
- Period-End Reporting
- Employee Expense Management
- Assist with quarterly and yearly tax preparation.
- Assist with payroll-related tasks such as benefit changes, benefits enrollment, and reviewing payroll summaries.
- Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Assist in audits and general ledger preparation.
- Enter monthly adjustments for inventory and unallocated overhead and direct labor.
- Have a great attitude and be willing to collaborate with others on projects and any other accounting-related tasks.
- Basic requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field (essential).
- Certified public accountant (CPA) license (preferred but not necessary).
- 3 years+ of manufacturing/cost accounting experience (essential).
- Experience with Unleashed or other inventory management systems (essential)
- Experience with QuickBooks or other related accounting, billing, and expense software (essential)
- Experience in the medical device manufacturing industry
- Apply online below
Regional Sales Manager (Northeast)
Serves as a regional sales director and plays a critical role in driving, identification and adoption of new customers and business opportunities for Genesee Biomedical’s Cardiac Surgery portfolio. Partnering with leadership, sales, marketing and distribution partners, the Sales Manager will identify and develop Key Opinion Leaders to expand use of Genesee technology. They will also partner with local independent sales representatives to coach, counsel, and train them on selling to in their assigned hospital accounts. This is a unique and strategic role for a mid to senior level sales professional, who is focused on identifying and expanding the adoption of our growing annuloplasty portfolio in addition to other cardiac surgery instruments.
- Click here to view the full job description (PDF)
- Apply online below
“At Genesee BioMedical, we continually strive to design, develop and manufacture unsurpassed quality products”